Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Voice Over Sample - Daniel Garton

As promised I've got round to uploading a sample of the voice over. I have based the voice more on my native accent, to keep with the local theme, but trying not to be too wet. Have a listen and see what you think, I'm after some feedback on how it works, or doesn't work. Apologies for the poor recording quality, this will be sorted for the final voice overs.

http://soundcloud.com/charmedlives3/voice-over-blog-sample

2 comments:

  1. On the whole, I think this works well. Obviously you need to re-record in the studio as soon as possible. It would be good to have this all done for next Monday so I can hear the properly recorded versions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I intend to have most/all the voice overs done by the next prototyping session on monday, properly recorded ofcourse. Do you think the accent works ok, and does it sound enthusiastic/engaging enough?

    ReplyDelete