Installation Voice over Script
Scene 1 Welcome aboard:
Ahoy there sailor, welcome aboard, and may I say how great it is to see you. We’re just about to set sail. The town’s people can’t get enough when it comes to fish, so we’re looking for a good catch today, and I’m glad you’re with us, we need help to make sure we return safely with all the fish we can catch. Mind your step as you board now.
Scene 2 On board:
Ah right then, now you’re aboard, I can tell you about these charms I was given at our local fishing tackle shop down Huntriss row. He said that some of them would keep us safe on our trip, but I’ve forgotten which ones they are. Maybe you could take a look at them and see if you can work out the ones we need?
Scene 3 Check out the Charms:
Here we are, all the charms are here for you to take a look at, click on each one, and I will see what I can remember about each one.
Scene 4 Choose the charms:
Ah, were almost ready, ready to set sail of course. Now that you know a little bit more about each charm, Can you choose 5 that you think will keep us safe at sea?
Scene 5 Ready To Go?:
Good job, I see you have selected your charms, are you happy with them, or would you like to go back and choose again?
Scene 6 Out at Sea:
Ah the open waters at last, smell that sea air, nets at the ready men!
Back to Harbour All 3 Nets:
Say, you did it, good choice of charms there, we made it back with all the fish, the people of Scarborough will be pleased. Come by anytime you like, we can always use a help like you.
Back to Harbour 2 nets:
Well done sailor, we made it back with most of the fish. Be sure to come and help us again, we always need a willing helper like yourself.
Back to Harbour 1 net:
Not bad, but we need to go back out there and catch some more fish, the towns people will have this lot eaten before long, maybe you could help us pick another 5 charms and come back to sea.
Updates to come as they occur, Im wanting the script up on the blog ASAP for the benefit of feedback before I intend to get the final recordings done in the studio on thursday.
Have a read through the text and see where you need to take breathes or pause. This is where you want breaks and commas. At the moment there are some long sections of text. You need to help your voice actors as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteNot all the items are charms. The life buoy for example. You should change the script to reflect this. Also, I thought the idea was to come acorss several dangers and potentially drown. At the moment, you don't appear to have these sections. What's there is pretty good though in terms of communication and characterisation. As Mark says, add more punctuation to aid the voice actors when recording.
ReplyDelete